Monday, January 11, 2010

Top Electric Toothbrushes Am I Taking Good Care Of My Teeth That Have Braces?

Am i taking good care of my teeth that have braces? - top electric toothbrushes

I use an electric toothbrush for $ 150, usually twice a day. even three. i poured most of my lower teeth, but only about 6 of my upper teeth because my mouth is small and it hurts, Silk wayyyy beyond. Mouthwash and then for 45 seconds. is enough? I'm going to do white spots? We try to really take care of my brakes take it!

4 comments:

procrast... said...

Yes, it ... t it be better if I use a small brush in a food staples that are solid, and I remove brush for at least 5-6 minutes, but I do not silk, or not to use mouthwash, but I do good comments from my orthodontist about how to clean my teeth. Although not of dental floss and mouth rinses should continue to do what you're doing, dental floss, toothbrush and use a mouthwash for optimum health.
You probably do not know, because the appearance of the teeth
I'm no expert on the teeth, but I'll do my best to explain what I know

Ritz said...

seems that you take good care your teeth, but alog with all that you can rinse with a fluoride mouth and can happen to visit your dentist every 6 months after receiving the extension. For more information on devices is at the following link
http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategor ...

Ritz said...

seems that you take good care your teeth, but alog with all that you can rinse with a fluoride mouth and can happen to visit your dentist every 6 months after receiving the extension. For more information on devices is at the following link
http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategor ...

dot said...

prevent phosflor that white spots remain, what happens to the phosflor and you will be fine

Post a Comment