Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Iron Towel Holder How Can I Get My Thick Hair Back?!?

How can i get my thick hair back?!? - iron towel holder

I have long white / blond hair, and there are one or two years ago was so thick I could hardly put the holder in a pony tail .. reallllly thin now .. You can not see the scalp, or whatever is much thinner, and I have lots of small hairs that protrude from the top of my head (very embarrassing) ... Nothing helps. Please and thank you!

My hair routine:
1.wash hair with Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship & cond farce or Sheer Blonde Volumizing shampoo and moisturizing conditioner.
2. I dry my hair with a towel so that you can not fly ..
3. I use Dove anti-frizz follow with Dove Heat Shield spray.
4. Aussie mousse just a fringe.
5. I dry my hair with a round brush and a brush to go paddling in the middle.
5. I iron every piece of hair that look different.
6. * I * got2b mist over the head to spray some brilliant reflections.
(I curl my hair from time to time .. like 2 times a month, maybe)

If something seems wrong here? (apart from the hair dryers and iron) I know I & # 039, re * evil and how annoying hairs !!*.. Quick help please .. I really want my hair ..= (

2 comments:

sabbycat said...

I think they are too much of this product can damage the hair.
I suggest getting rid of the dove frizz control, because this is more for people with curly hair. So rather than with the light spray got2b thing you should do this to ur hair shine:
1. Wet hair with warm water
2. Rinse with warm water
3. Add plant
4. Rinse with warm water
5. Rinse again with cold water
The hair is hot and cold water closes folicels what makes your hair shiny, if you let your hair follicles to open unshiny (haha, misuse of vocabulary)

short hair on top of dry damaged hair from blow-dry your hair and iron (SRY) in place should towel or dry air from time to time just to keep the moisture in the hair from time to time
Hope that helped \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

<°)))>< said...

Ironing Service's hair and the use of chemicals in it is very bad for him! The best way to get your hair is a healthy diet hair healthy, and there are many natural things you can do to keep your hair healthy and delicious with no damage or ingestion of chemicals:
Apply mask nourrishing twice a week!
Try this one: a banana purée, a spoonful of honey, a tablespoon of olive oil, a tablespoon of avocado oil, a spoonful of castor oil, egg yolks, and if you brave enogh to wear the same scent of garlic. Application to the hair, wrap in paper, put on a hat and let stand for several hours, all night, as the best!
After washing, add a tablespoon of vinegar and a tablespoon of lemon juice and one and a half liters of water and rinse your hair with that chlorine and hard water to avoid persist in hair, because it makes the hair dry and brittle over time!
Even if you are not doing to make a silk pillow case applies to other tissues sleep buy very hard on your hair and rub the paperNight-ring is very bad for him. , But also the training, blowdrying or any other heat source! You really want to stay away from there!
The shea butter is ideal for your hair! Every time you wash your hair, you must apply the shea butter or almond oil on them about half an hour before washing. And put some jojoba oil on your ends (this is a very thin oil is not running, or you can take to prevent your hair greasy) to dry because it is the most fragile hair.
Apply sunscreen on your hair dryer every day, in every season and weather, the sun dries the hair and skin big time!
Trim at least every four months, but after several months of that plan, you will notice a big difference and not even shave, go to often (sometimes I eight consecutive months without being informed of a haircut once, and it is currently, I a single goal was not my hair) is full of them, and so dry and ugly!
Pay attention to your hair from the insideRy also important to the hair, like eating meat, eggs, beans, lentils, grains, etc.

If you want your hair straight, you can straighten a healthy manner, "said envelope, and when it is wet (dripping), comb and gently around the head, secure with hairpins, then tie a scarf around her head and wait in order to dry. We are consistently correct, but in a natural way! There is a link to a video tutorial that shows how to wrap your hair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Uwt-w4m ...

I hope that helps!

Post a Comment