Tuesday, January 26, 2010

All Shiny Pokemon Pictures Shiny Pokemon Picture On Serebii?

Shiny Pokemon picture on Serebii? - all shiny pokemon pictures

So about 3 weeks, I have a shiny Girafarig and I went to look at Serebii.net and my sister was working with the computer in time. Me and fought for the right side was whether the picture of the Pokemon shiny. And he said: "It's just a brilliant, if a color other than the usual"
My sister said: "I know, but how do you know?" Where the brilliant words under the picture?
Me, means "To Serebii not things complicated!

This is not the image on the right side of the picture, or a shiny Pokemon?

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Yes, the photo on the right is the brightest. You can also say is behind the top blue instead of pink.

Kevin said...

Yes, this is the correct picture clearer. However, there are several images of the same pokemon different games for each set of two images is usually part and the other is another.

Regardless, however, the image on the right side of each row is always the brightest.

I hope that helped ...

Fatefing... said...

It shows both bright and normal for all pokemon of both sexes. On the right side is promising.

Another possibility is to look at the chain of evolution. Used in the art that is not brilliant. Although it developed its still there.

ima freakin joyk!!! said...

Yes, yes it is. Your sister should I be with you now. NOW, crazy kids go out and find all shinya, because you know the operation that I have all the Pokemon gotta'em Catch'em everything!

Connor said...

I do not know, but I become a Arceus legitimate that they negotiate! Please email me at connorgleeson@rocketmail.com
I have many legends of confidence!

Post a Comment