Friday, January 8, 2010

Can You Wear High Heels After Bunion Surgery What Are My Chances Of Finding An Wife Who Does Wear High Heels ?

What are my chances of finding an wife who does wear high heels ? - can you wear high heels after bunion surgery

I want to know my chances of a woman, the kind that is gentle, loyal, and includes high heels. I want a woman who is that everyone has, and even high heels. Everyone knows what are my chances of a woman with high heels? I like seeing women in high heels and why I like my women wear on their heels. I'm single. Any brides wear high heels? I do not want to sound superficial, but it's just something that I would see my future wife in heels.

3 comments:

Arctic Flame said...

Most women love their shoes, and most likely could be a little behind his heels. I would not base the whole relationship and the selection on the heels though.

Bee said...

Almost all women wear heels on occasion, which are known to increase the confidence! (Plus, they are just as good at a party) In any case, I suggest looking for a woman with personality, not with Christian Louboutin! However, many women have happy, but not as often as you look May. As surprising as the heels, if they consistently used, you can ruin your posture and back pain and leg. Even if you are married at the end, you can always buy a nice pair of happy their size, and ask that they "use Just for you" from time to time;)
Good luck!

mr217sho... said...

LOL fat chance. I have many women of high class and all I hear is that healing is uncomfortable. If I were you, I am concentrating on the search for a woman who clearly (interests, likes, dislikes, etc.) and then see if there's room for Fettish. Do not let this a deal breaker, a good woman is hard to find ... Shoes are very common.

Post a Comment