Monday, February 22, 2010

Pictures Dog Ringworm Dog Ringworm Or Hot Spot?

Dog ringworm or hot spot? - pictures dog ringworm

I took a dog from a rescue about 2 weeks, and I realize I have this space in the throat, where it has no hair and skin red. It is an image

http://www.geocities.com/drea_me_3000/sk ...

It is the only place I see. It's very good food so its hard to look good or very good image.

I have and it seems the only thing that is naked and red.

She chews her feet a lot, my vet said it was the irritation of the skin, minor Bichons are known to receive them and to respect a weekly bath shampoo skin.

What would be your suggestion? I'll probably go for a preventive treatment currently Petstore hotspot then to the vet tomorrow ... but I, As to see if I can get other opinions, and I have a dog.

If the thought is ringworm, you have to bathe my dog in a bath of other antifungal agents such as preventive medicine, until you've reached the vet and my mother and my brother, who was calling in contact with her, please her doctor, and I have mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment