Friday, February 12, 2010

Clearblue Easy Ovulation Test Results Any Chance That Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test Fails?

Any chance that Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test fails? - clearblue easy ovulation test results

I use the Easy Digital Ovulation Kit Clearbue. I get two bars, the 13th, peak on day 14 and 15 This month I am on day 15 and remains bar at 1st Who has experience with this disorder? Does this mean that ovulation is not it? Or should other evidence? Thank you for your comments.

1 comment:

Legion said...

I recently used these tests for the detection of ovulation, and were the place for me at any time. Certainly, you can not ovulate (which happens more than you think), or perhaps proof that it is indeed broken. Usually when I ovulate every approach I usually use two different brands of test ... So even if I mess it, I still have another. Furthermore, to compare the results with each test. HTH ... Good luck!

Post a Comment