Tuesday, February 23, 2010

By The Light Of The Moon Scottish Saying Would You Like A Wee Scottish Poem For Christmas?

Would you like a wee Scottish poem for Christmas? - by the light of the moon scottish saying

Please note that in the expected sense.

Christmas Fairy

I am a fairy
The Tap O 'Christmas Tree
This is not "a job I guess
Well, as you can give me tae

A March-foil wi '
Just MAK Boak
A Jagged subsidiaries or partners "
Rammed into the back of your dress or

An "I a'roon this early light
Canna my dream
A 'is the annual visit
Fae Easter - Creep Big Fat!

On Christmas Day, I have to stay here
While a "wirin in
Naebody A 'says: "Hey you up there
Could you or a sip of gin?

Just kidding NAB bein 'a fairy tale
TheWorking Beyond Belief
You need to go to bed weaning run '
A "lift their rotten teeth

But whether "a" is the story of Joab
A "I have mentioned only a few
The worst thing is sitting in a tree
Wi-bum pine needles to YIR

When making a "fairy again
In light of the silvery moon
I can tell, the Christmas story
WANs are sitting canna Doon

The Christmas tree is a spectacle of Bonny
How gently the firelight flickers
But oh, think I must stay here
Wi needles in her panties

Once the right of the Christmas season by
A state of mind "or not bein 'SAE
IGet back awa tae Fairyland
An "I'll see you's a" next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment